Heat Loss Analysis
Our state-of-the-art infrared imaging equipment will locate breezy areas, poorly insulated windows and doors, walls, ceilings and roofs, and electric outlets that are allowing cold air in and are allowing heat (money) to escape.
Stay warm this winter and save money on your heating bills!
Why perform a heat loss survey?
A Heat Loss Infrared Survey Will…
- Locate heat escape from the roof, door jams, windows, vents, and more
- Locate hot air intake through same areas from the interior of the building
- Locate roof leak areas and moisture damaged roof deck
- Home heat loss surveys greatly reduce overall heating and cooling costs
- Present audit findings to potential buys or sellers of residential homes
- Locate annoying breezy areas
- Federal and state tax deduction
- “R” Value “R” Value “R” Value
A full services report includes thermograms (infrared images) and correlating daytime photos and recommendations for repair of defect areas. For more information, please contact our office.
Infrared thermograms of various residential home problems detected.
Infrared imaging detects these problems in residential homes, commercial buildings, and apartments and condominiums.